Monday, June 9, 2008

My Hearts Cantent


I feel as though I am standing in a world full of disgust
Not disgust for my fellow man but for me
I am alone

No one is here to lend a helping hand
No one is here to say they understand
I am the rift that causes two distant lovers two part
I am the sacred posion in their hearts

I feel beaten down and worn out
Trying my best to wash the scorns out
Getting them to wash away my fears
Getting them to whip away my tears

I am a lonely soul in search of a home
In search of the one place I can call my own
I am the ink on this page
Just to be read discarded and thrown away
I am something that I know not of
Maybe I am the green eyed monster
Maybe I am Prometheus
Being pecked away day after day
Or maybe I am that empty vastness
I walk through everyday

No comments: